Become a Registered QMS Specialist (Quality Management System)
We offer SAQA accredited QMS Specialist certification for those who really want to make a difference. Our training takes place over a period of three days, and can be accessed in three ways:
- Public courses are not pre-scheduled. Learners apply for attendance, we then schedule a public workshop on a regualar basis (usually on a 6-weekly basis)
- In-house courses for organisations or sectors’
- Blended e-Learning option in our Virtual e-Learning Centre. Our most affordable and popular option.
Unit Standards Covered:
- Unit Standard 15228 – Advise on the establishment and implementation of a quality management system for skills development practices in an organisation – NQF Level 5 – Credits 10
Do QMS Specialist training with us and get:
- results within four weeks of handing in your portfolio
- an understanding Quality management Systems within organisations
Who should be trained as a QMS Specialist?
- This training program will be useful to people who are involved in the development and implementation of training and development plans for organisations. The Unit Standard will be especially useful to skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
- The training is suitable for:
- Trainers, Lecturers & Teachers
- HR & HRD Practitioners,
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Learnership Managers
- Training Managers
- Training Provider Evaluators
What entry qualification is needed?
- It is assumed that people starting to learn towards this Unit Standard are competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 4
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4
- Unit Standards entitled: “Use mathematics to investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal, business and national issues”, as well as “Supervise a project team of a development project to deliver project objectives”.
How long does it take?
- Our workshops and in-house courses run over three days. Portfolios and part assessment are completed on the last day of the workshop.
- Blended e-Learning: Learners set their own learning pace and complete the programme based on the time available. This can be done within a few hours, one to two weeks or even within a few months.
Learners who successfully complete the portfolio of evidence will be awarded a skills programme certificate with the unit standard listed.