Become a Registered Training Provider Evaluator
We offer SAQA accredited training provider evaluator certification for those who really want to make a difference. Our training takes place over a period of three days, and can be accessed in three ways:
- Public courses are not pre-scheduled. Learners apply for attendance, we then schedule a public workshop on a regualar basis (usually on a 6-weekly basis)
- In-house courses for organisations or sectors’
- Blended e-Learning option in our Virtual e-Learning Centre. Our most affordable and popular option.
Unit Standards Covered:
- Unit Standard 123400 – Evaluate and promote education training and development (ETD) providers, services and products for organisational use – NQF Level 6 – Credits 5
Do training provider evaluator training with us and get:
- results within four weeks of handing in your portfolio
- an understanding of how to evaluate a training prov ider
Who should be trained as a training provider evaluator?
- This unit standard will be useful to those who intend to conduct internal or external evaluations of education, training and development providers, products and services to meet an established learning need within an organisation.
- The training is suitable for:
- HR & HRD Practitioners,
- Teachers, lecturers,
- Line managers & supervisors
- Subject matter specialists
- Coaches & mentors
What entry qualification is needed?
- It is assumed that learners have knowledge and understanding of the contexts of evaluations, and understand the principles, concepts and structures of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and quality management systems (QMS), with particular reference to learning interventions, assessment, moderation and verification. It is also assumed that learners have practical experience of Education, Training and Development.
How long does it take?
- Our workshops and in-house courses run over three days. Portfolios and part assessment are completed on the last day of the workshop.
- Blended e-Learning: Learners set their own learning pace and complete the programme based on the time available. This can be done within a few hours, one to two weeks or even within a few months.
Learners who successfully complete the portfolio of evidence will be awarded a skills programme certificate with the unit standard listed.