Become a Registered Facilitator
To be a really good facilitator you need training by an excellent facilitator.
We offer accredited training on: Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies
We offer accredited facilitator training for those who really want to make a difference. Our training takes place over a period of three days, and can be accessed as follows:
- Public courses are not pre-scheduled. Learners apply for attendance, we then schedule a public workshop on a regualar basis (usually on a 6-weekly basis)
- In-house courses for organisations or sectors’
- Blended e-Learning option in our Virtual e-Learning Centre. Our most affordable and popular option.
Prices for in-house workshops can be negotiated and will vary depending on number of participants.
Unit Standards Covered:
- Unit Standard 117871 – Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies – NQF Level 5 – Credits 10
Who should be trained as facilitators?
- Sales and marketing personnel
- HR and HRD practitioners
- Teachers, lecturers and trainers.
What entry qualification is needed?
You need to have some basic training, education or sales experience.
How long does it take?
- Our workshops and in-house courses run over three days. Portfolios and part assessment are completed on the last day of the workshop.
- Blended e-Learning: Learners set their own learning pace and complete the programme based on the time available. This can be done within a few hours, one to two weeks or even within a few months.
What you learn?
Our workshop equips you to understand:
- how to plan and implement facilitation
- good facilitation principles and methods
- facilitation using various methods
- managing groups
- holding the attention of the group
- good presentation skills
- how to get over your fears regarding facilitation of groups.