Early Childhood Development: Skills Programmes & Qualifications
Over the years we offered skills training (early childhood development) for thousands of workers, trainers and teachers. We have honed our materials, methods and assessment instruments to a point where we became the provider of choice for individuals, small, as well as medium and large organisations.
Our facilitators go through extensive training before they are appointed to be facilitators. Assessments are standardised according to the requirements of the ETDP SETA and we have learnt much through our verifications from the SETA.
We have sophisticated systems to expedite the issuing of learner certificates and endorsement letters from the SETA.
By doing a skills programme you will master the required skills, get an in-depth understanding of the principles and procedures and at the same time gather credits towards your ECD Qualification. LEDISA Academy is one of the providers currently accredited to offer the following qualifications:
- Futher Education & Training Certificate: Early Childhood Development (58761)
We offer the following Early Childhood Development Learning Programmes (Workshop Presentation as well as Online e-Learning):
(Activate the title of the Specific Category in red below to get more information)
Study Schools (Skills Programmes) for Certificate in Early Childhood Development
- Learning Environment (Study School 60)
- Health, Safety & Care (Study School 61)
- Holistic Development (Study School 62)
- Mathematical Literacy (Study School 63)
- Communication Skills (Study School 64)
- Early Childhood Development Management (Study School 65)
- Grade R Practitioner (Study School 66)
- Inclusive Education (Study School 67)
(Successful learners get certified against all the individual Unit Standards applicable, and receive full credits towards the Certificate Programme)