A Leadership Institute – Our Company
LEDISA Academy (Pty) Ltd (including quality brands like Leadership Foundation & Leadership Institute), is a leading provider of quality work based learning and training solutions and resources throughout South Africa and abroad, from Dynamic Leadership Programmes, Government funded skills training, corporate training , personal development, bespoke professional qualifications through to employability services and the development of quality training course material. With over 15 years’ experience providing learning solutions, we are a well-known sustainable and successful company in the skills training business.
Hover Over Image for More Information
Through the years we have developed into a prestigious company with a superb track record. We not only have the best qualified staff but we give the best to both client and employee through personal attention. Our dedicated facilitators always ensure our clients’ learning objectives are achieved. We conduct our services countrywide and do not charge for our travelling and accommodation. We specialise in presenting instructor-led on-site training, public training and correspondence training solutions in our internationally recognised Online Study Centre. Our instructors are a group of experienced, enthusiastic professionals that have many years experience in the corporate world.
Quality Training Course Material
We supply Training Materials to Training Providers and Organisations demanding the highest quality and most cost effective Training Material packages.
Our In-Stock Training Material Include:
- High Quality Soft Skill Training Material packages
- NQF Aligned Training Material packages
As well as supplying in-stock training materials we also assist with the development of new Short Courses, Qualifications and Unit Standards packages.
The process starts with a needs analysis. In a meeting with the client, we identified a number of areas that can improve the productivity of your staff significantly. If current course modules satisfy these needs, we can move ahead to schedule courses. If not, we schedule a design plan in accordance with the needs of the client.
All our training material can be presented in-house, reducing the costs of getting your employees to a training house.
Training Solutions & Resources
If you would like to know more, browse our website for the following:
- Assessor training courses
- Train the Trainer courses
- Facilitator training courses
- Moderator training courses
- Skills Development Facilitator training courses
- Mentoring training courses and services
- Coaching training courses and services
- Dynamic Leadership & Management
- Designing and Development of quality training course material
- Soft Skills self development short courses in Leadership Skills, Interpersonal Development Skills , Sales & Marketing Skills, Human Resources, Business Training and Personal Development Skills & Training
- Supply Chain Management Training Workshops, Short Courses & Skills Programmes
- Most training programmes are available as Online e-Learning Courses
Accreditation & Association
Following the SAQA decision that all facilitators, assessors, moderators, etc. must in future be trained and registered by the ETDP SETA, we were established and accredited as a service and training provider of Educational Training Solutions (Training Provider ETDPS1400 – Assessor, Moderator, Facilitator, Skills Development Facilitator, Learning Material Design & Development) with the ETDP SETA, as well as an extension of scope to the Services SETA, Health and Welfare SETA, WRSETA as well as the Transport SETA (Training Provider 9703).
LEDISA Academy (Pty) Ltd has a strong focus on delivery within the NQF landscape. We therefore provide services aiming to capacitate Training Providers in all three areas of compliance for SETA accreditation purposes.
We are part of an established business with representation across the country and leaders in the field of:
- training assessors, facilitators, evidence coaches and moderators in assessment-related matters
- quality assurance for ETD providers
- being an outsource agent for ETQA services
- structuring and simplifying the implementation of learnerships
- consulting the process of compiling the application for accreditation to the constituent SETA
- designing learning experiences according to your specific context.
- development of visually attractive, fun-filled, but effective quality learning material and resources.
As a training provider of Supply Chain Learning Programmes, we are accredited by Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training and as ‘n associate of Purchasing Management College, we are listed as a legitimate provider of FET qualifications with the South African Department of Education. In addition, PSM College is a registered provider of tuition for the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (UK). This means that we have met the quality requirements set by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply to provide tuition for its two qualifications, the Certificate Programme and the Graduate Diploma. Our accredited Supply Chain Management Programmes are offered under accreditation from the Transport SETA (TETA).
Our Dynamic Leadership Programmes are offered under accreditation from the Services SETA. The National Certificate: Generic Management is offered as a complete learnership, in the form of skills programmes as well as Training Workshops.